- Some cramping on 1dp5dt. Now, I happen to know this is a good sign. Fertility Friend is a chart making service for TTC and pregnancy, and I stalk the IVF charts there. It's on about 90% of positive IVF charts. Although, last year I had two cycles of triphasic morning temperatures on Fertility Friend, and all TTC girls know that triphasic temps are supposed to pretty much guarantee pregnancy. Hmmmm, that didn't pan out, did it?
- I've had the randomest hiccups. They just come and not when I'm eating. Hahahaha- TOTALLY A SIGN. Hahahaha
- Today my right eyebrow is ticking like crazy. Sometimes I'm holding my hand on it so it quits annoying me.
- I texted Heather on this one (she Googles for me and I Google for her), I was having a hard time catching my breath. Sure it's 94 degrees today with about 90% humidity, but what makes more sense? The weather, or an obvious pregnancy?
- I got up to pee about twice an hour last night. Boy, that led to a sleepless night!
- Yesterday I was dizzy on an off.
- I feel like I need a nap!
Sarcastic? Yes. Crazy? Just a tad.