Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 10, 2010

More Numbers :)

I knew I wouldn't care too much about the beta numbers from yesterday when they came in today. Once I saw that little heartbeat, I knew things were moving smoothly. But, when they gave the numbers today, I went back to my old self and Googled them in a beta calculator. Relief. . . they are totally on track! Monday's beta was 10,069 and progesterone was 107. The doubling time is 1.9 days. I didn't need to look it up because the nurse told me it was all normal, but I kinda have an addiction.

Other than that, I tried to work in my classroom today. Although, I get there and don't really get too much done! There is no air conditioning, so I just get too hot and then don't want to work. Today I did a little bit and then decided my nice cool house would be so much more fun. Oh well, I'll try to put a full day in tomorrow.

Of course a day can't pass without me worrying about something. Today I got up from the couch and had a HUGE pain in my abdomen. It actually made me yell for a brief moment. I have no clue what it was. Felt like a muscle, but of course it's on my mind every five seconds. I tried to think of what I could have possibly done to bring that on, but nothing came to mind. At this rate, I'm going to have a long 34 weeks ahead of me. I really need to stop worrying. You know, I've actually thought about going to "talk to someone" regularly about all of this. I should have done that before the IVF, but I didn't. I think a lot of IF girls wish they would go and see someone. It's something for me to think about. I need someone to keep me grounded, and Mr. Later Than Most tries really hard, but he doesn't know any better. First, there is just no way men can be as vested as we women are. I mean, we feel every little thing and analyze every thing going on in our bodies. I know he's vested, but there is just no possible way for him to be as much as I am. Hey, at least I know this early on!

Well, here's to hoping that tomorrow is a worry free day!

No comments: