I'm still laying low. Doctors orders, I have until Sunday at noon to chill out in bed or on the couch. Thankfully, I haven't had any issues since Wednesday night. Each day that goes by, I feel a little bit better.
So, what have I done whilst stuck in bed for a little over two days? Ask and you shall receive. . .
1. Googled the crap out of what happened. I don't suggest this.
2. Watched about five episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras. Thank you to Comcast On Demand.
3. Spent way too much time on my chat forums. I mean really, I just jump from one to the next.
4. Watched more reality TV. A little Holly's World, Kardashians, Kourtney and Chloe. . . you name it, I saw it.
5. Internet gaming. LOL This is a new one. Mr. Later Than Most had volleyball last night and I really needed something to do. So I found myself a cute bingo game and won some "tokens." Then Mr. Later came home and I switch to roulette. We played (yes, we, he took over) that for a little while. I suddenly have 10,000 tokens.
6. Oh and I napped of course.
So, hopefully my classroom gets done this week. It's in shambles. Oh well, this is my 9th year teaching, I should be able to make it work. :)