Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 21, 2013

Ultrasound #2

Ultrasound #2 was today! Everything was looking good. The baby was measuring 7w2d and had a heartbeat of 155 bpm. It's a relief to know that everything is going well and this little one is doing great. Which reminds me, it probably needs a nickname.

Pregnancy number two is obviously different than one. For one thing, we are all more relaxed. Mr. LTM has not gone to one ultrasound with me. We don't want him to miss work. We figure there will be more opportunities ahead. We haven't talked about finding out the gender or anything. I guess it seems like it's just early, but conversations to be had none-the-less.

This time round I'm not feeling as hot as I did with B. The constant nausea sucks, but I'll deal with it. Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm only taking in food and not letting any out. You gotta love pregnancy. Right now I have a baby bloat going. Thank goodness for large winter sweaters!

Ok so all good news, I'm off to get shot in the ass.

7w0d

No comments: