Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 9, 2013

The LOOOOOOOOOONG Wait

I'm starting to kick myself that I put that first ultrasound off for a few days. This long wait is killing me. My infertility devil is sneaking in once in a while and trying to take-over my thoughts. My nondevil side keeps taking me to pregnancy forums and birth month clubs to see whats going on. It's like to have two personalities.

I have no pee sticks, so I have not peed on a stick since my second beta. Today I'm so exhausted and just not feeling like my normal self. That has to be a good sign. I'm a person who is normally up and about all day long. I never sit still. Weekends are spent cleaning and shopping. Today, I have not moved from the couch for more than an hour and took a two hour nap. I don't remember being like this with B.

Mr. Later Than Most has truly been a blessing. He is doing EVERYTHING around here. He is really picking up my slack and really not even batting an eye. This cannot last forever! I'm lucky that he "gets it." I just don't feel like doing a thing! Why is this ultrasound so far away?

No comments: