Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 10, 2013

Two More Days

Waiting for my OB appointment is so annoying. It's not even been two weeks since my last RE appointment, but I'm chomping at the bit to get in there. That IF mind is tormenting me.

Speaking of RE, tomorrow is my last day taking Estrace! OMG! It's weird as I've been on it for almost two months. Although I'm happy to drop any hormone and get back to my normal body and self. It is scary to drop meds though. I mean, you feel like you've needed it for so long.

Now, the ass shots are still going. The good news is that I mostly do my own ass shots now! Whoo hoo! I can do them both on the right and the left hand side. Believe it or not, it hurts less when I do it. I think it's because I'm so focused on what I'm doing, I don't have time to feel pain.

When oh when does this bloat go away? OMG! I look 16 weeks pregnant. Please bloat for the love of all that is good, get out of here! I'm too big for my clothes and too small for maternity clothes. Oh yes, I tried! LOL

No comments: