Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 2, 2013

T-Minus 3 Days

The infertility train is almost here. Three more days until our consultation for a Frozen Embryo Transfer. I have a feeling this is all going to move very fast, and I'm prepared!

I tried to come up with a list of questions for our RE, but I couldn't really come up with too many. I do know that our two frozen embryos are frozen together so they would be thawed together. I know we will only want to transfer one, so I'm wondering if that other one will be worth refreezing. I need to ask about that. Other than that, I'm just curious how fast this can all happen. Why the rush? The sooner this happens, the closer a potential birth could be to the end of the school year! That means no time off from teaching, but the entire summer with a new bundle of joy. My IF Devil tells me that this is a lot of planning and hoping for something that may not happen. Why is she always haunting me? I've participated enough in her negativity, this time I'm trying to be positive. Well, trying.

Do you remember my early pregnancy days with Miss B and how I wanted a Paris themed nursery? Then all of a sudden it turned rodeo? Well, I'm changing Miss B's room to a "big girl" room (toddler bed) and I plan to incorporate some Paris in there!

We are also in the process of putting our house on the market. With or without an expanding family, this 960 sq. feet is slowly killing us. So needless to say, this is a busy time!

Did I forget to mention my RE appointment in only three more days?

No comments: