Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 20, 2013

THIS IS IT!!!!!

This is it folks! Tomorrow officially starts my frozen embryo cycle! Tomorrow I will call the doctor's office to begin my birth control pills (weird huh?) and schedule my HSN water test. Three weeks of the pill, three weeks of estrogen, then the big transfer and those damn ass shots!!!!

On a great note, all my bloodwork and hormone levels came back today and all of them were totally normal.

This is happening, holy crap!

XOXO

2 comments:

Katib77 said...

Woohoo! I'll be about a week behind you for my fresh IVF cycle starting BCP next week for ER & ET in the first week or so of Oct. Good luck!!

BBColt78 said...

Kati I was just stalking you and noticed the same coincidence and wrote on your blog! LOL