Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 5, 2011

Picture Time!

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted pictures. I am actually going to get professional pictures done next weekend. Just a cheap sitting but we wanted some cute pics to have :)

The pictures here are horrible! I'm sorry, but I still am not too keen on the idea of posting my face! LOL I don't want to travel to Europe and see my face on a grocery store billboard! Heheehehe. I don't know what you think, but I can't even see the difference between my 33week and my 35!



3 comments:

Christina said...

Humm...is the sudden change to pink writing an indicator of things to come? I'm thinking YES but I guess we'll find out. Waaaait, did you find out the sex and you're just waiting to tell everyone else!? hee hee!

BBColt78 said...

OMG! People ask me that all the time. They think we know and we don't tell anyone! LOL If I knew, my life would be more mainstreamed right now! It would also have a little less yellow and green!

My previous blog background had some pictures that weren't hosted on photobucket any more! Hence the change :)

Teresa said...

oh my goodness.. how time has flown.. you could be holding your baby before the end of the month.. its all so exciting... A long road to get here hey but sooo worth it!!!!!!