Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 11, 2010

Today Was My Turn!

I've waited a very long time to be able to do a baby registry. I drive past Babies R Us on my way to work everyday, and that drive was challenging over the past few years. At my weakest, I'd turn my head when I passed it. . . thinking I'd never get to go in there.

Well, I HAVE been in there since my IVF success, but today was MY turn to register!!! I know that only one exclamation point is necessary (as I tell my third graders), but I was truly that excited! Being the teacher that I am, I've done weeks and weeks of research on just about every item you could register for. I had lists and lists of things that Mr. Later Than Most and I liked. Today, I took my lists and my mom, and we conquered that Babies R Us! It was fun! I'm glad I knew what I wanted as it could be very difficult to muddle your way through that place! Either way, it's all done and I enjoyed it.

I'm not going to lie, being the internet lover I am, I had to do a registry at Amazon.com too. I love their products and fab prices!

So, two registries it is! Now I'm off to edit them!

1 comment:

Christina said...

YAY!!!! How exciting!