Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 19, 2010

Weekend of Fun

I was out of town this week for an out-of-state bachelorette party. I had bought my tickets in March, so I decided I would stick with my plans and perhaps have my last weekend girls outing for a while. True though, bachelorette parties are not entertaining when you are pregnant, duh! I felt like the poor girls had to drag me around all night! Luckily, another attendee was pregnant too, so we ordered our waters together, and luckily, she was ready to go back to the room with me before the other girls. My friends were so great though, they bought us some O'Doul's for Saturday's hotel room celebration, and they carried my suitcase at the airport. It's nice for others to know :)

My new weekend experience is that I have a cold! Bound to happen, but it's hitting me hard. I don't mind the 100 sneezes a day, but I'm trying really hard to not call my doctor and ask what I can take. I do go in on Tuesday for a fetal heart tones appointment, so I'll ask then if I have to. Right now I'm just drinking water and looking forward to some Ramen soup for dinner!

Mr. Later Than Most caved today when I asked for my doppler! He is out of town too. I called and told him I wanted to use it. He told me where it was hiding right away. This tells me two things. 1. I love him for knowing that I needed to use it, otherwise I wouldn't ask. 2. I cannot give him something to hide from me if I really want it hidden. That job is for my mom. :)

No comments: