Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 9, 2014

The Countdown Begins... One Month Left!

EEEEEEEEKKKK! I'm totally carrying a full grown baby. Today is June 9 and my due date is exactly a month away. It's really starting to feel more real now as I've noticed many babies being born on my internet birth month board. Wow, I will soon have two little girls. I'm a lucky woman!

I'm also lucky because pregnancy has treated me as well this time as it did last time. According to comments from coworkers and randoms... I'm the "ideal" pregnant lady. Basketball stomach and no extra weight any where else. No swollen ankles, spreading nose or large ass. Isn't it funny what people consider to be ideal? To me, ideal is the fact that I was able to have a successful transfer to begin with!

My weekly appointments started at my last post. I've passed all of my NSTs with flying colors. The last one the doctor said that I've got some cramping going on, but totally normal for being this far along. This Thursday I should have my 36 week ultrasound to check baby's position. Now, this little booger could have me confused, but I'm sure she's still transverse. We shall see on Thursday.

Brooklyn is still over the moon excited. Yesterday we set-up quite a bit of baby stuff and she kept saying, "We have to get this stuff ready! My baby sissy will be here in one year!" Ok, just be impressed that she knows a unit of time. We keep telling her it's one month and not one year :) I think it's cute that she calls the baby, "baby sissy."

So we've had a name picked out for over a month know. Mr. LTM decided to tell Brooklyn what it is. Of course this was not my choice :) You'd be surprised though... if someone begins to act like they want to know she immediately cuts them off and says they have to wait to find out. In Target the other day she goes, "Hey mom! I can tell this stranger the baby's name, right?" LOL I love her!

This week is also my last week of school, thank heavens! It's getting hard to walk around all day. I can easily find time to sit but I feel guilty about not moving around more.

My ice cream addiction is out of control. I'm really hoping that leaves once the baby comes. It's not cool at all!

I'll be posting after Thursday's ultrasound!

1 comment:

Katib77 said...

One month?! I'm always surprised how fast time goes when someone's pregnant. I'm sure it's seemed much longer to you but dang!