Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 14, 2014

A Week Without Check-ups

Man! By 13 weeks along I had 6 ultrasounds. Now. . . crickets. No appointments, nothing! Still have have stuff to say, lucky for you!

ASS SHOTS- all done! Yes, I made it about 14 weeks of doing ass shots almost every day. I'm not going to lie; my ass is in bad shape. Lumps, bumps, bruises and those holes itch! I've been done for a week now and I feel like I'm getting my life back!

NT Results- Remember that bitchy tech? Man, I'm still pissed at her. Anywho- they told me I would get my scan results in about 5 days. Well, we had some horribly cold weather, and New Year's Day was in there too. I waited two weeks and decided to call the MFMs office. Boy, were they surprised to hear from me. I called on January 13th and the nurse at the MFM told me that my OBs office has had my results since December 30. Um, come again? No one called me. Gah! That damn OB nurse is going to get an ear-full when I go in. This is the SECOND time they haven't called me with something. The good news is that my NT was great, great, great. DS risk was almost 1:9000 and Trisomy was 1:10,000. Good news all around.

Gender- I keep going back and fourth but I'm very, very sure that this is my final decision. . . TEAM GREEN. Sorry bitches, I don't want to find out!

No comments: