Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 28, 2011

My Little Turkey

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone! I had all of these great visions of Brooklyn dressed in her "Thanksgiving outfit" but that kinda went out the door. I just left her in a comfy outfit all day and put a "Mommy's little turkey" bib on her. No worries though, I got her outfit at a resale store and it's a 12 monther. Miss Skinny is still wearing 6 to 9 months.

I'm turning into the mom I never thought I'd be. Have you ever done that? Before kids I was like, "blah this" and "Oh I'll never do that." Well, it started. Long story short, my Christmas shopping for Brooklyn is getting to be a little much. I started off thinking I'll just get her a few little things and Viola! We have more than I expected to have. I'm thinking back to that post I did almost a year ago. The one where I showed you every single thing I bought to make Brooklyn's nursery complete. Well, here is the Christmas list as it stands. And yes. . . I do know it's quite much. But I'm envisioning this cute picture of Christmas day and Brooklyn is sitting with all of her toys in their boxes. Hahahaha. Don't worry, I'll post that one.

Here it is, the stuff I've bought for my sweet baby, who will only be 8 months old at Christmas! Of course I included links just incase you see something you need :)

Fisher Price Stride to Ride Dino

Playskool Elefun Ball Popper


Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Piggy Bank

Tiny Love Fiona Dog Damn it! It's a dollar cheaper now!

Melissa and Doug Farm Puzzle


Fisher Price Bat and Wobble Penguin


DK Baby Faces Book


Playskool Stack and Nest Barrels Don't worry. I didn't pay this price!

So what do you think? Is that a lot? Hahahaha! And I'm sure I forgot something. I went from memory!



1 comment:

BBColt78 said...

Oh, and I bought a shopping cart now. LOL