Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 21, 2014

One Year Ago Today

Life really has been busy. I've been back to work for about five weeks now and we're still adjusting to having two kids and both of us working. It's a balancing act for sure, but we're getting the hang of it.

Baby B is three months old already! She's weighing in at roughly 11 pounds and is super tall. She's been dealing with reflux since she was about a month old. After a couple of medicine changes, she seems to be an one that actually works! With also tried various formulas and right now she is taking a soy formula. That seems to cut down on the amount of gas and spitting up that she does. Poor thing has really had a rough start feeding wise!

One year ago today was my embryo transfer for Baby B. I almost have to sit and really think to even remember all of those progesterone shots I did. I remember my ass was hurting! And it was even black and blue! How was that a year ago today? Time flies.


No comments: